Immediate Hire Full-time Patient Care Coordinator( Signal Hill)
Works in collaboration and continuous partnership with OCMG to support and monitor the ongoing efforts to provide high quality care for patients. Maintains the strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Pull report from multiple systems as it related to their assigned offices
- Ensure Attestation opportunities are captured
- Schedule patients for annual senior assessment visits and other as needed to multiple location sites
- Monitor and track information for reporting purposes
- Increase utilization of preventative care
- Utilize appropriate customer services skills in all encounters with patients, professional contacts and employees
- Maintain open communication with designee at office sites
- Strictly adheres to HIPAA regulations
- Ensures their work is being performed according to company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensures all OSHA, HIPAA, and other regulations are followed
- Regular attendance to work and staff meetings
Education and Experience Requisites:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior medical practice office experience
- Proficiency in Practice Management Systems preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each front office process or essential duty satisfactorily, established excellent communication and working relationships, and applies critical thinking for problem- solving. Other qualifications include: demonstrated ability to cope with stressful situations with professionalism and ability to interact productively with multidisciplinary teams.